Friday, July 1, 2011

Ms. Cheri

There is always some special lady in Joshua's life who makes his life more enjoyable, easier, and safer.
Mrs. Cheri Montgomery has been that special lady for Joshua this last year.
She is a saint to me.
She loves Joshua like I love him and can be the parts that I am not.
She is silly and goofy with him and is like a big kid at times.
She knows how to have fun with him and also how to help and push him to reach his highest limits.
She has been with Joshua at school, after school, and summer school.
She has taught me so much and has been my listening ear.
She deserve 10 times what she is paid.
She has a heart of gold.
Mrs. Cheri is off to bigger things now.
She decided to go back to school so that she can help more kids and so that more people will listen to her  expertise once she has some more letters added next to her name.
We will miss her, but are happy for her.
She has been a great blessing to Joshua and to me this last year.
I don't know what we would have done without her.
I am so grateful for the people the Lord puts in our pathway to make our life more enriched.
We love you Ms. Cheri!

No comments:

Post a Comment