Sunday, July 17, 2011

Gelato Junction, CO

Okay so there is no Gelato Junction, CO, but we did have some tasty gelato in Grand Junction, CO.
It was my children's first lick of the tastey treat and they have all become fans.
After saying goodbye to the Rozeskis we headed west towards Utah and stopped in the delightful town of Grand Junction, CO.
We enjoyed the weather and the small town feel.
We especially liked the downtown area, where they had an awesome sculpture exhibit down Main Street.
Andy got to play golf, we enjoyed the dinosaur museum, the park, the hotel pool, watching Harry Potter, and of course a scenic Sunday drive.
Although the kids were scenic drived out by then and just  wanted to get to Grandma's, Andy and I enjoyed it.
It wasn't the same kind of beauty as Denver, but we had a delightful time in Grand Junction and I would recommend others to spend the day there.
Dino Museum-  Robotic Dinosaurs
Hours of entertainment for Taylor and Jacob-Building a Dam


Everyone loved the bike.

The Metal Bison

Isn't she beautiful?  

Josh loved climbing on the artwork.


1 comment:

  1. Hey there!!! I just got my Mexican Vanilla!!! I can't believe you did that for us!! That was just so thoughtful! I still can't believe we got to see you guys! I loved it. Are your kids back in school? We go back on Monday, it feels so strange! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete