Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Kate's 7th Birthday

My darling little Kate is 7 years old.
And like I say every year about all of my children-
"I can't believe it!"
She was super excited to be able to spend her birthday in Utah with Grandma and Grandpa Maxfield.
The doll they gave her for her birthday is also a music box and plays "You Are My Sunshine".
She plays it every night.
Since Kate had a big birthday party in Gilbert before we left, we kept her birthday low key.
Her requests were simple and joyful.
She wanted to roast marshmellows in the mountains, have chicken noodle soup for dinner, and eat chocoate cake with white frosting (Grandma made that happen).
She even got to attend the Draper City Parade where she got a big stash of candy.
In the evening she got a surprise birthday hello from Aunt Rachael and Steve.
She had a super day and is sweeter than ever at the age of seven.
Happy Birthday Kate!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment