Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

We enjoyed yummy treats of homemade Mexican Vanilla Ice Cream and Chocolate Cupcakes
along with Marie Calender's Lemon Meringue and Peach Cobbler

I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful father and the most amazing husband.
Mostly today I have enjoyed watching how much love my children have for their dad, Grandpa Cardon, and Grandpa Maxfield.
It was fun watching them this weekend make their homemade cards and how excited they were to give them to the men they love so much.
They put a lot of thought and love into each one.
I am so grateful that my children have so many wonderful examples in their lives and feel so much love.

1 comment:

  1. I love all the new posts. Summer is just the best. What would we all do without her. I just love your kids and wish I could see you guys more this summer.

    ReplyDelete