Monday, May 23, 2011

Summer's Skills

 
Summer has been getting things done in the kitchen these last few weeks.  She made bread for the first time for her friend Gloria's birthday.
 
 She also whipped up this lovely batch of strawberry freezer jam.  It is the best ever!  
It has been fun watching Summer gain some new skills and it is very helpful to me.
Maybe I can talk her into making homemade bread every morning this summer.
Summer drew this for her science assignment.  Isn't it amazing?  Her teacher thougtht so.  She knows she won't be getting this assignment back.  

I know I haven't blogged for a while.  A thousand things have been going on and I will have to back track.  I have been working on many projects in my home and blogging has been the last rung on the ladder. My garage has been my workshop for the last 7 months and it is time to close shop since 100 degrees is fastly approaching.  I love that I can sand and paint outside 7 months out of the year.  So today I cleaned out the garage and rolled my mini van back in hoping that my car can at least be a little cooler than the weather outside.

More blogging to come

No comments:

Post a Comment