Thursday, May 26, 2011

Scott and Megan Cardon Wedding- May 21, 2011

Scott and Megan Cardon

My youngest brother Scott was sealed to his lovely bride Megan this weekend in the Mesa, AZ temple.  It was such a wonderful experience being in the temple with my parents and all of my siblings.  Megan is the most beautiful young woman on the outside and inside.  She is a classy lady and I think her and Scott could be in some wedding magazine issue.  Seriously every single engagement, bridal, and wedding photo was gorgeous.  They are totally in love and I am so happy for them.  We are so excited to have Megan be a part of our family.

The wedding was beautiful and the reception was a blast.  Receptions seem to be a lot more fun these days.  We partied hard.  The kids even had a great time.  I never realized how much Taylor loves dancing.  It was like he physically couldn't contain himself.  He danced for 2 hours straight with minimal beverage and food breaks.  He was cracking me up.

Mostly it was just a fun weekend spending time with my family.  Here are a few of my favorite pics.


Cardon Fam

Sisters. Yes I ALWAYS wear sunglasses.

Mom and her baby- Scott
Kate was SO excited to be a flower girl!
Most of the grands- Joshua not feeling well

Part of my beautiful clan.

Reception fun. L-R:Summer, Rachael, Becky, Christin, Emily
Party!
Oh yeah!  I still have got some moves and I love this pic of Rachael.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment