Thursday, May 26, 2011

Kate's Dance Recital

Last Friday was a bit crazy.
We had wedding day and we had to fit in Kate's dance recital.
She has been working so hard in dance and gymnastics class.
We timed wedding pictures just right and requested that Kate's 2 performances be last.
Here's our star!
Kate in the front, left side bending down.
This girl has some moves.  This was a difficult dance.  Super fast and the girls did great!  My kidos and I were in awe of how comfortable Kate is on the stage.  She puts her heart into it.

Kate's gymnastic performance.
 This year Hailey and Kate did gymnastics together.  They had so much fun.  And both girls shined on the stage.  At 5 and 6 years of age the girls do all of their own stunts and spotting.  Mrs. Martinson is an amazing teacher.  I don't know how she taught those girls while being pregnant.
Kate danced her heart out!
She was red in the face and sweating with enthusiasm.
We are so grateful to Ms. Michelle and her garage dance studio.
Bravo to our show girl!

1 comment:

  1. You know I wish I was there. I feel like I was her first teacher since she would watch me choreograph for yogamotion all of the time! Oh, I miss the Maxfields. I wonder if Kate even remembers me, I just realized that this will be our fourth summer here! Time is moving so quickly.

    ReplyDelete